IMPORTANT - Verification Documents
Thank you for your order. As stated in our T&C's, your plates will be made up immediately but cannot be despatched until you have complied with the following two easy steps........
It is a requirement of law that before we can despatch your number plate/s, we need to see proof of your name and address and your connection with the registration mark or vehicle. You can provide this proof by uploading a scan or image (taken with your camera phone, for example) of your chosen documents and email them to us. Please send your emails to [email protected] for rapid despatch of your order.
1. For proof of name and address of the person placing the order, please email a scan or image of one of the following. (The first in the list is the preferred)
- A valid driving license (whether or not issued in the United Kingdom) Front side only please
- A passport (whether or not issued in the United Kingdom)
- A national identity card (whether or not issued in the United Kingdom)
- A utility bill (including council tax)
- A police warrant card
- An armed forces identity card
2. For proof of connection with the registration mark or vehicle, email us a scan or image of one of the following documents.
If your order is for plates which are being delivered outside of the UK then you need not comply with the above
If your order is for plates that show a name / word then you need not comply with the above
In both of the above cases, the plates will be despatched automatically without the need for you to send us anything
- Form V5 (log book) - Just the front cover is required, please do not send all pages
- Form V750 (certificate of entitlement to a registration mark)
- Form V778 (retention document relating to a right of retention in a registration mark)
- Form V11 (vehicle licensing reminder issued to a registered keeper
- Form V379 (temporary registration certificate)
- Form V948 (authorisation to purchase a number plate)
If you do not have the facility or ability to email a scan or photograph of your documents, please send copies of them to the following address:-
GT Grafix Ltd T/A Demon Plates
We understand that this law is an inconvenience for you the purchaser but we as a registered number plate supplier have to abide. Rest assured, if you comply with the above promptly then there will be absolutely no delay in the sending out of your order. That is a guarantee!