Fast Delivery Number Plates

Free Delivery Now Available

Best Rated Online Number Plates

5 Star, Excellent Service 4.4 Rating 170 reviews on Google

  • All news
  • /
  • Red Sox plates now available

Red Sox plates now available


Boston drivers can now show their loyalty to the Red Sox with new number plates.

The state Department of Vehicle Licensing (DoVL) showed the designs on Thursday. Motorists can choose between number plates featuring the pair of red socks logo the team use or plates featuring the stylised "B" logo.

DoVL officials said once production costs have been met, profits from the number plates sales would go toward the Boston Baseball Park Area. The district will receive 88 percent of the extra $19 annual fee each driver pays for the number plates. The other 12 percent goes towards paying administration costs.

The number plates cost an extra $23, plus the $30 annual fee. Personalised vanity plates cost another $25 a year.